November, the time of unpredictable whether and cold.
Lots and lots of cold.
Of course, by the time next year rolls around, you will have forgotten today, and the brutally cold wind that struck your town--well that is, if you were struck by wind. My town was ridiculously cold today compared to yesterday, I went out in jeans, a t-shirt, and a hoodie yesterday; today I walked outside and walked right back in. It was cold, especially for the Midwest. So, regretfully, I plucked an evil coat from our coat closet and declared something that morning: This weekend, I will obtain a coat that will not swallow me whole or let me freeze.
Since this is the weekend of Black Friday I find this to be a big challenge, but I await it valiantly. Also, I have been browsing online and found many a places have cute coats. If you need one and you're a teenager, check out these sites:
www.oldnavy.com
www.delias.com
www.jcpenney.com
www.dillards.com
www.ae.com
http://www.gap.com/
www.aeropostale.com
http://www.target.com/
www.macys.com
Venture out while you're at it and look everywhere, there are good coats in the most unsuspecting places. Also remember, when shopping for coats, wear the most layers you wore in fall, chances are you'll need a roomy coat.
~Neeta
No comments:
Post a Comment